Were You Injured In An Accident?
Accidents are often caused by carelessness. Our civil justice system can hold careless people and their insurance companies accountable for the damage they cause.
At the Kerley & Talken PC, we represent people who are injured due to the negligence of others. No matter how you were injured, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and explain your legal options. Call 217-814-0148 to talk to a lawyer today. We serve clients in Springfield and other communities in central Illinois.
Attorney John Kerley has handled serious injury cases for over 27 years. Before he began representing injured people, he worked for insurance companies defending personal injury claims. His knowledge of how insurance companies work helps him prepare the strongest possible case for you.
The following are examples of the types of personal injury cases we handle:
- Car accidents: Texting drivers, distracted drivers and reckless drivers can be held accountable when they injure others.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers: There are few actions more careless than to get behind the wheel of a car after consuming alcohol.
- Tractor-trailer accidents: When truck drivers skirt safety rules, they can cause devastating injuries to others.
- Injuries to bikers: Insurance companies tend to view motorcyclists as risk takers who have no one to blame but themselves. We work hard to protect the rights of bikers.
- Dog bite injuries: Dog owners are responsible for injuries caused by their pets. We’ll make their insurance companies pay.
- Legal malpractice: When a lawyer mishandles your case, and you are harmed as a result, you have the right to seek compensation.
When you call the Kerley & Talken PC, you will receive personal, attentive service from an attorney who will handle your injury case from beginning to end.
Talk To A Lawyer About Your Accident Case
We offer a free consultation to sit down with you and discuss your accident case. There is never a fee unless we are successful in collecting compensation for you. Call 217-814-0148 or complete our contact form to schedule a consultation.